M.R. Williams, Inc. is a family-owned business where convenience distribution is done differently. Established in 1976, M.R. Williams, Inc. has evolved throughout the years partnering with the convenience store channel to provide not only products and customer service but technological solutions unlike any other. Our employees understand their purpose is to make every decision by first asking how it will impact the customer. We take pride in understanding our customer’s needs while providing solutions through our selfless service and our continuous search for improvements. We are excited to find added talent that believes in our customers like we do.
About the Role
The Cooler Freezer Receiver is responsible for checking in the trucks delivered daily on all cooler freezer items while using a hand-held scanner. The Receiver checks the integrity of the product to ensure proper dates, looks for any damages, etc. The Receiver also audits the purchase order and makes changes for inventory accuracy.
· Receives all cooler freezer product delivered daily
· Verifies the correct date is put in when receiving
· Communicate any wrong items or close dated product to Purchasing staff
· Oversee separating of product when it comes in
· Sign all P.O.’s and put in correct place
· Report any product that is damaged that comes in
· Check temperatures of any cooler/freezer items received
· High school diploma, GED, or 2 years of warehouse experience
· At least 18 years old
· Ability to stand, walk, kneel, crouch, etc. for 8+ hours.
· Experience in a receiving preferred.
· Experience operating motorized equipment preferred.
Why M.R. Williams?
Do you love a small, family-oriented atmosphere? We are all a big family that depends on one another to get the job done. No one can do it alone and each person is essential. From the janitor to the executive, each role’s performance is vital, and everyone pitches in. Like the saying goes “when times get tough, the tough get going.” We certainly do at M.R. Williams, Inc., and we do it together. We would love to add you to our team! Apply today.