M.R. Williams, Inc. is a family-owned business where convenience distribution is done differently. Established in 1976, M.R. Williams, Inc. has evolved throughout the years partnering with the convenience store channel to provide not only products and customer service but technological solutions unlike any other. Our employees understand their purpose is to make every decision by first asking how it will impact the customer. We take pride in understanding our customer’s needs while providing solutions through our selfless service and our continuous search for improvements. We are excited to find added talent that believes in our customers like we do.
About the Role
M.R. Williams Inc. is looking for an experienced Senior Administrative Assistant to work in our Henderson, NC corporate office. The successful candidate will work directly with our Vice President of Sales to assist with administrative functions primarily supporting our Sales team in order to drive company success across multiple functions.
Responsibilities will also include supporting our Novelty Express division & Retail Service (Merchandising) group, and working closely with senior leadership teams.
Activities will include involvement in:
- Administering Sales Incentives
- Customer Pricing and Rebates
- Organizing Meetings
- Expense Management
- Reviewing and Setting up new and Existing Accounts
- Scheduling our involvement in Industry Organizations and Events
- Other Duties with Growth
Why M.R. Williams?
Do you love a family-oriented atmosphere? We are all a big family that depends on one another to get the job done. No one can do it alone and each person is essential. From the janitor to the executive, each role’s performance is vital, and everyone pitches in. Like the saying goes “when times get tough, the tough get going.” We certainly do at M.R. Williams, Inc., and we do it together. We’re thankful to be where we are, but we’re not interested in getting comfortable. Do you have that same frame of mind? We would love to add you to our team! Apply today.
- Applicants must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in high-level Office Administration
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree Preferred. Certifications accepted in lieu of Associates degree.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Along with strong attention to details and organization skills
- Must have an ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and strong follow-up
- Adaptability is critical as our industry is ever changing
- Computer requirements include a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Ability to thoroughly analyze reports and sales trends.