M.R. Williams, Inc. is a family-owned business where convenience distribution is done differently. Established in 1976, M.R. Williams, Inc. has evolved throughout the years partnering with the convenience store channel to provide not only products and customer service but technological solutions unlike any other. Our employees understand their purpose is to make every decision by first asking how it will impact the customer. We take pride in understanding our customer’s needs while providing solutions through our selfless service and our continuous search for improvements. We are excited to find added talent that believes in our customers like we do.
About the Role
Warehouse Order Selectors (case pickers) for our 2nd Shift Operation work Sunday – Thursday starting at 11am daily. The Warehouse Order Selectors pick large, full case products and/or pallets of product using hand-held devices while transporting product/orders throughout the facility on a pallet jack for next day delivery.
· Pick all full case products / pallets of product for each customer daily
· Transport product throughout the facility on a pallet jack
· Stack products on pallet neatly to reduce damages.
· Follow warehouse safety rules
· High school diploma, G.E.D or 2 years warehouse experience
· At least 18 years old
· Walk / stand for 8 or more hours daily
· Must be able to operate pallet jack / warehouse equipment
· Must be able to lift 55lbs +
· Employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, kneel, crouch, or crawl to reach freight
· Must be able to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
· Must be able to work as a team
Why M.R. Williams?
Do you love a small, family-oriented atmosphere? We are all a big family that depends on one another to get the job done. No one can do it alone and each person is essential. From the janitor to the executive, each role’s performance is vital, and everyone pitches in. Like the saying goes “when times get tough, the tough get going.” We certainly do at M.R. Williams, Inc., and we do it together. We would love to add you to our team! Apply today.