Thank you for making Mayfest 2018 a success
What an exciting year this was! First and foremost, thank you to our vendor partners for responding to our request to bring their freshest concepts and products to this year’s show. Customers this year sampled and booked some of the most incredible items heading to c-stores in years. This is what proving the power of partnership looks like.
This year MR Williams mixed things up by bringing some fun and distraction to the show floor to provide an outlet for recovery between shrewd deal making. From the Money Machine, pictures in our Photo Booth to meeting “Sasquatch” from Jack Link’s, “Oreo” from Mondelez and “Bessie the Cow” from Shamrock Farms, we were pleased to see so many opted to enjoy these fun distractions for a few minutes throughout both days. And of course, for those who are all business when on the floor, Mayfest staples including dinner at bu•ku Restaurant and our golf tournament at Washington Duke Inn, were enjoyed by many and provided an opportunity for partners and friends to catch-up.
Well, with another incredible Mayfest in the books, we turn our attention to seeing how we can top things for Mayfest 2019. Stay tuned for a brief survey in the coming weeks. We want to ensure your opinions are heard so that next year will be our best yet!
Here are some of our favorite moments captured at Mayfest 2018. Thank you for the memories!
Congratulations to all our lucky prize winners!
- Punch for Bucks: Danny Bass – Family Fare (won $1000 donated to MR Williams’ WeCare & Family Fare’s Shared Purpose)
- Deal or No Deal: Devang Patel – Park N Shop #12 (won $2000 by selecting case #4)
- Break the Bank: Terry Taylor – Miller Oil (won $1500 on second smash)
- Spin the Wheel: Becky Ferguson – Holt Oil (won Samsung 65″ TV)
- Kellogg’s: Wendy Bowen, from Crewe Station, won the Pringles chair
- Hershey’s: Patte Moser, from Fast Phil’s, won a 2018 Polaris RZR Side by Side
- Hershey’s: Deepak, from Amelia Express, won a Yeti Bundle Pack
- Mondelez: Bela Patel, from Fast Fuel, won a Yeti 110 cooler
- Seneca Brands/Tobaccoville USA: Diane Pike, Southland Trade, won a Yeti 75 cooler
- Iltaco Foods: Michial Neal, from Lynchburg College, won a $100 Target Gift Card